Hey guys! Recently, I received the Frosty Vox Box from Influenster. If you’ve never heard of it, a Vox Box is Influenster’s promotional box of samples that they send out to some of their members. I’ve received one before, but this time I thought I’d share what I got and a short review of each product. I love getting these boxes of goodies!
- NYC Expert Last Lip Color in Sugar Plum – This color goes on a lot lighter than it looks. It’s less of a dark plum color and more of a light shade of pink. Although I love the quality of the lipstick because it goes on smooth and lasts a long time, the color is not my style. It’s just a little too bright and flashy for me. But, I still plan to use up my sample by blending it with some gloss or another color.
- No7 Protect & Perfect ADVANCED Serum – This product claims to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and make you look younger. I didn’t have very much of it, so I tried to ration it for as long as I could and use it mostly on areas where I thought it could help me. It has a kind of greasy feeling when you first put it on, but then it quickly absorbs into your skin.
- Celestial Seasonings Candy Cane Lane Decaf Green Tea – I’m sorry to say that I don’t drink tea or any form of it. I wish I did, because this sounds amazing, but just I don’t.
- EcoTools Full Volume Styler Hair Brush – This is a great quality brush, although it’s not something I’d use daily. I have natural hair that’s very kinky and coily, and this kind of brush just doesn’t mix well with it. I’m keeping it, though, and I plan to use it special styles in the future.
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal Eyeliner – I love eye makeup! Although Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil is my absolute favorite, I still love to try different kinds. This eyeliner pencil was already a little broken at the top (boo!) since the cap came off in the box…I’m not really sure why there was no plastic wrap over it? I didn’t really like the application of the pencil because it didn’t go on as thick and smooth as I wanted. Or, maybe I’m just spoiled by my Urban Decay pencil, which glides onto my eye with minimal effort.
- Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover – I was so happy to get this big bottle of eye makeup remover! I used it to remove my eyeliner from above. It works great — removes the makeup without me having to wipe my eye a hundred times. I just use a little bit on a cotton ball before and after I wash my face.
- RedVines Fruit Vines Bites – I love chewy fruit candy (along with almost all candy), so I was really excited to try these. I got the cherry flavor, and I really like it! I love that they’re sweet, but I don’t get an overwhelming sugary taste. They’re addicting and I think these would be great to eat while I’m working or watching one of my favorite shows or movies. As a matter of fact, I’m eating them while I type this blog post.
- McCormick Gourmet Thyme – I don’t normally cook or season with Thyme, but now that I have some, I definitely plan on using it in a few recipes! This is a full-size bottle, so I have enough to last me a long time.
I received these products complimentary for testing purposes, but my opinions are my own.